Важно! Помощь серверу - Строительство

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
Eh bien, vous pouvez avoir démarré le serveur en 2011, ce n’est pas vraiment important et ce n’est absolument pas utilisable ici car ce n’est pas le serveur dont je parle, mais la carte que vous avez vue de nulle part en mai et que vous utilisez depuis votre serveur.
À l'origine, cette carte avait été réalisée en septembre 2017 et janvier 2018 à l'aide de worldpainter. (btw je suis aussi la seule personne avec le fichier Worldpainter de la carte, étrange pour quelqu'un qui aurait copié). Cela a été fait pour un serveur anglais essentiellement inactif appelé tamrielcraft, je pense que vous le savez parce que c'est ici que vous l'avez pris.
En parlant également de date, vous supposez que cette carte était votre carte depuis 2012, mais est-ce que vous savez même qu'une grande partie de la carte a été réalisée à l’aide des Elder Scrolls en ligne? et ce jeu est sorti en 2014. Si vous voulez juste parler à ce jour.
Ce dont je parle n’est pas votre construction que vous avez faite exactement comme si j’imaginais une défense défoncée, une illusion malfaisante ou quelques autres, c’est que vous preniez la carte et ne donniez même pas de crédits aux bons auteurs. Mais en fait, même si vous vouliez le faire, vous ne pouvez pas parce que vous ne savez pas quelle version a été construite par qui.
Et bien sûr, je ne parle pas de mes constructions qui ne sont pas sur votre carte et ont été réalisées plus tard ou en solo. (ou même des constructions qui ne sont pas liées à TES), je parle uniquement des bâtiments qui ont été construits sur la carte avant que vous ne les preniez.
Btw personne ne m'a envoyé un message russe ou même m'a envoyé un message à propos de ma reproduction de Largarshbur mais bon je suppose que vous direz juste que j'ai menti.

Pour finir, je suppose que vous ne reconnaîtrez pas le fait que vous avez volé la carte, dommage, j'aurais pu vous aider.

Anariel

Местный
Minecraft
Anariel
Я говорю это, потому что нет зданий, которые я построил сам и не нашел кредит, это беспокоит меня, и если это забывает, было бы хорошо, чтобы меня зачислили за то, что я сделал
Кстати, со временем я также добавил больше зданий, и, так как вы также используете карту, которую я сделал, она может быть вам интересна, даже если лично я не очень ценю, что вы используете ее без разрешения.
В любом случае, зачисление на счет того, что я сделал, было бы наименьшим. ак этот например : https://vk.com/tes_minecraft?z=photo-60595952_456239482/wall-60595952_2073
Я прилагаю ссылку на мою страницу, чтобы вы могли кредитовать, а также держать вас в курсе последних проектов.
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fonta/submissions/?morder=order_latest
Я не знаю как вы, неуважаемый, будете это переводить, но это лично ваши проблемы. Сначала хотела в виде доказательств приложить некоторые фразы из переписки с техником, и далее с владельцем проекта, по поводу начала-завершения локаций, а теперь думаю-а схренали я должна доказывать кому-то что-то, тем более неизвестному, со стороны, что мои постройки-это мои,и когда у нас там всё строилось. Там каждый камушек вручную практически ставился, каждая его четвертинка. На всё это угрохано столько времени и сил, как душевных, так и физических, что кроме матов мне и сказать-то оказывается нечего.. Непонятно на самом деле чего лично вы добиваетесь, пытаясь доказать свою причастность к масштабным работам по работе над сервером, но у нас всё зафиксировано на форуме-все числа, даты,каждое действие, каждый шаг,а вот кто вы, собственно-а.. вас никто не знает. Хмм.. Печально, правда?) А так хотелось славы, так хотелось присвоить себе чужие труды..
Ps. Слова коверкаю нарочно, чтоб было сложнее переводить..

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
well that's not really surprising, i'm not here for money or anything like that, i saw on your build topic that you will credit the build to the builder, so to be clear and not like a "boohouhou is he asking money this french" No, i don't care.
why i'm here precisely is more for the credit like you did in your topic with a sign or whatever i think.
For the specific subject of Largasbur, i don't care because you have your version built by one of your member and i'm not here to claim it because this is not mine.
But if you want to speak to it then take a look at mine and compare with your, not only with memory but picture to pictures, you will see the differences like i dunno the scale for example, a very basic difference. Or even the other recent build who can't be on your map of course.
So now why sould i come here and crying for credits when usually i just share the download and don't care of course of the use, that because most of the build were supposed to be only on tamrielcraft. What's bothering me is the fact that you pretend that alllll of the builds are from you and it is false.
I'm not here to insult you or anything in fact and if you want i can list you the exact builds i did in order to work with you credit system and none of you did those buildings in fact.

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
You know i can read you ?

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
btw
that don't mean nothing

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
well i guess you will never recognize and that's bad, it seems you're teso fans but well i think i can't reason with you, you'll just be on your defensive and no i'm not here to split on your work of course

Turbiorn

Активный
Minecraft
Turbiorn
Я говорю это, потому что нет зданий, которые я построил сам и не нашел кредит, это беспокоит меня, и если это забывает, было бы хорошо, чтобы меня зачислили за то, что я сделал
Кстати, со временем я также добавил больше зданий, и, так как вы также используете карту, которую я сделал, она может быть вам интересна, даже если лично я не очень ценю, что вы используете ее без разрешения.
В любом случае, зачисление на счет того, что я сделал, было бы наименьшим. ак этот например : https://vk.com/tes_minecraft?z=photo-60595952_456239482/wall-60595952_2073
Я прилагаю ссылку на мою страницу, чтобы вы могли кредитовать, а также держать вас в курсе последних проектов.
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fonta/submissions/?morder=order_latest
All the builders who built something from the universe of Tamriel in the buildings will be a coincidence, as we do not build something new and copy the construction of the game The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. The project TES has builders who are responsible for their individual buildings. If it so happened that you took their construction for their own, then we are very glad that you are at our level of construction. But even if you ask for permission to transfer any buildings to the TES server, we will refuse you, as we accept only claims from the Bethesda management and the creators of these same buildings who you are not. I was also the author of some of the buildings on the server and it's a shame that you are trying to assign them yourself. I built and will build for this project.

Turbiorn

Активный
Minecraft
Turbiorn
well i guess you will never recognize and that's bad, it seems you're teso fans but well i think i can't reason with you, you'll just be on your defensive and no i'm not here to split on your work of course
Sorry I didn't see the last message. What is your purpose? If you wanted to see the server then you had the opportunity, but now sadly its gone.

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
So you can tell me who did the map, the terra, because this is the same than the one of tamrielcraft

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
With the same biome pasting error like near skingrad or even the rowey inn with a swamp biome, i can say i remember them because it was me who did those during the paste of the various buildings after the completion of the Worldpainter map.
And as said before all of my work on planetminecraft is not on the map you took, because i work on solo not directly on the tamrielcraft server but well

liam@

Свой человек
Друзья Гильдии
Minecraft
liam
מאוד מעניין למה אדוני החליט שמדובר ביצירות שלו? אני שיחקתי בפרוייקט כמה שנים, ובין היתר התגייסתי לבנות. אני וכל מי שבנה, קיבלנו קובץ עם שמות של בניינים. כל אחד בנה מה שבחר. שים לב, בניתי ידני, בלוק אחרי בלוק. ללא כל תוכנה או העתקה. השתמשנו במודים שאין לך. בתמונות שפירסמת רואים שוני. ומה עם זמנים? תמונות הכי ישנות שלך הן מלפני שנה, כאשר אנחנו התחלנו ובנינו הרבה לפני.
מאיפה הרעיון של העתקה? בניתי לפי סרטוני וידאו שאנשים פירסמו באינטרנט, של המשחק המקורי ולפי תמונות מהמשחק. כל אחד שהשתתף בבניה קיבל קרדיט ואילו היית גם אתה אחד מהמשתתפים, השם שלך היה מוזכר בכיף ובכבוד.הגיוני שבניינים שלנו ושלך דומים (אך לא דומים מידי או זהים). הרי המטרה היא לבנות כמה שיותר קרוב .למודל במשחק. אף אחד מאיתנו לא מכיר אותך ולא עבודות שלך. עבודות יפות, אבל אין להן שום קשר לפרוייקט שלנו.

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
And as said before all of my work on planetminecraft is not on the map you took, because i work on solo not directly on the tamrielcraft server but well
Basically on the server, what i did, there is :
well first obviously the map itself
bleak fall barrow
Fort neugrad
Raldbhtar
the various circle nordic dwelling scattered everywhere (of course not the one you did on rorikstead)
some shacks like meeko one or the abandonned
ritual stone
hillgrund's tomb
Fort Greymoor
Same than for the nordic dwelling, i did the scattered nordic towers like valtheim tower for example, and imperial tower maybe you replaced some i dunno
Fort Hraggstad
Silverdrift lair
And other things scattered around the map like dwarven towers unfinished or others things like this.

But i think you get it that's not really the buildings i care because they mostly old and available to dl but mainly for the map itself i would like to be credited.

because maybe simply the thing i said above are the same, not similar, not inspired, the same.
even the localisation of each rock on the map is the same which is impossible as it was generated randomly with a layer. (same for trees and the blocs in the terrain layers)

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
[QUOTE = "Maxim Llorephie, message: 47952, membre: 1334"]

[/ DEVIS]

btw

Turbiorn

Активный
Minecraft
Turbiorn
Basically on the server, what i did, there is :
well first obviously the map itself
bleak fall barrow
Fort neugrad
Raldbhtar
the various circle nordic dwelling scattered everywhere (of course not the one you did on rorikstead)
some shacks like meeko one or the abandonned
ritual stone
hillgrund's tomb
Fort Greymoor
Same than for the nordic dwelling, i did the scattered nordic towers like valtheim tower for example, and imperial tower maybe you replaced some i dunno
Fort Hraggstad
Silverdrift lair
And other things scattered around the map like dwarven towers unfinished or others things like this.

But i think you get it that's not really the buildings i care because they mostly old and available to dl but mainly for the map itself i would like to be credited.

because maybe simply the thing i said above are the same, not similar, not inspired, the same.
even the localisation of each rock on the map is the same which is impossible as it was generated randomly with a layer. (same for trees and the blocs in the terrain layers)
Смотри я тебе уже на Русском напишу ибо я хочу уже закрыть этот разговор. Карту мы отцыфровали по этому она совпадает с той что показал ты. Я конкретно эту карту не делал но то что я слышал о ней это то что мы её не скачивали. А постройки которые есть на карте принадлежат нашим строителям. Исключение Башня Белого Золота.

Turbiorn

Активный
Minecraft
Turbiorn
מאוד מעניין למה אדוני החליט שמדובר ביצירות שלו? אני שיחקתי בפרוייקט כמה שנים, ובין היתר התגייסתי לבנות. אני וכל מי שבנה, קיבלנו קובץ עם שמות של בניינים. כל אחד בנה מה שבחר. שים לב, בניתי ידני, בלוק אחרי בלוק. ללא כל תוכנה או העתקה. השתמשנו במודים שאין לך. בתמונות שפירסמת רואים שוני. ומה עם זמנים? תמונות הכי ישנות שלך הן מלפני שנה, כאשר אנחנו התחלנו ובנינו הרבה לפני.
מאיפה הרעיון של העתקה? בניתי לפי סרטוני וידאו שאנשים פירסמו באינטרנט, של המשחק המקורי ולפי תמונות מהמשחק. כל אחד שהשתתף בבניה קיבל קרדיט ואילו היית גם אתה אחד מהמשתתפים, השם שלך היה מוזכר בכיף ובכבוד.הגיוני שבניינים שלנו ושלך דומים (אך לא דומים מידי או זהים). הרי המטרה היא לבנות כמה שיותר קרוב .למודל במשחק. אף אחד מאיתנו לא מכיר אותך ולא עבודות שלך. עבודות יפות, אבל אין להן שום קשר לפרוייקט שלנו.

Хабиби

Hel_ISR

妖怪
Команда форума
Лорд-Инквизитор
Adeptus Mechanicus
Куратор проекта
Minecraft
nope
well what meant was the map (the terra made with worldpainter) and some of the buildings on it are made by me, i don't say i did all of it and not your build you added on it after.
nope.
None of these buildings on OUR server - yours.

In fact the map you used came from a english server you stole one year ago
Sorry, but HOW?)
That server (Tamriel) was in 2017-2018.
We have screenshots of buildings. Technical specification. Negotiations with the builders. For all years (2012-2019).
And you? What have you? Just words?
Tamriel didn't exist yet in 2016-2017, but we already had the map.
We have this map completed to the middle 2017.

and never said were the other builds came from and you simply claim them as your
I can say.
And all the people who built it. Every one of them. For years. With their own hands, Read what they write to YOU.

The date of your file simply mean you started the server, not the map or even for the topic it's just the date you started it.
Then spend time and read posts in this forum. There is also progress in construction and building.

Well first : i didn't not claim any of the builds you added on it after you stole the map from the tamrielcraft map, they are yours of course.
Map too =) we have evidence of the construction of the map. And you?

well you can had started the server in 2011, that's not really important and it's absolutely not usable here because it's not the server i'm talking about but the map you showed up from nowhere in may and you use since in your server.
We have never shown the progress of construction before. Ja, das ist einfach. Now we do it only at the request of the our community, because the work on the server is more than 5 years. People want to see what's done. Thats all.

Originally this map was done during september 2017 and january 2018 using worldpainter.
Meine Fresse! We have this map completed to the middle 2017.
And announced it on March 27, 2018 at the request of the players! They wanted to monitor the progress of the construction. Ich habe bereits davon gesprochen.
Dates don't add up, hmm?
The group has screenshots from a much earlier time. Progress of construction. Look through the "wall" down.
Tamriel didn't exist yet. When we already built the map.
And the server was in the public without whitelist till end-2016, anyone could go in ... and download the map. Our map.

What i am speaking is not your build you did exactly like i assume cracked tusk, illinalty dephts or some others, what i mean is that you took the map and don't even give credits to the right authors.
You should be the one who giving us a credit. =)
Some of your buildings are closed for download. It says they haven't been built yet.
But we already have these buildings.
How did we do that? Do we have a time machine?
Selbstverständlich! Warum sollte sie dich nicht mögen =_=

Btw nobody sent me russian message or in fact even sent me a message about my reproduction of Largarshbur but well i suppose you will just say i lied.
Because we didn't even know you existed. =)

How?)
You don't have what we ALREADY have.
You only have basic vanilla, and we have a modified client and microblocks) Tons of microblocks. Which you don't have.
I don't know how you can help us with this approach. =_=

чот бомбанул... пытался не матерится. кажется мой инглишь из нау вери бед. =_= я б бухнул.
вот так строишь сервер годами, а приходит кто-то и говорит - что вы нихуя не делали - это все мое.

Silence

Местный
Minecraft
Silence
*изначально я хотел перевести на англ для Вашего удобства, но показ заливал скрины... передумал. Думаю не стоит объяснять почему.
Я не знаю как вы это будете переводить на свой язык... но, в целом вам и не надо. просто... смотрите.

Я рассматриваю ТОЛЬКО те карты, что СМОГ у ВАС скачать, ибо больше 70% у вас тупо недоступны к скачиванию. Соответственно "украсть" из свободного доступа мне у вас не удалось.

Это ВАШ Ривервуд. Скачан с предоставленного ВАМИ сайта.
2018-06-27-13-59-24-1530102282.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

*Это колесо. От лесопилки.... Как оно должно крутиться...
unknown.png

unknown.png

Это, кажется, таверна. Дизайнер был пьян.
unknown.png

Архитектор тоже.
unknown.png

А стекло-то.... кривое...
Втыкать на сервер не стали, потому что позорно?
Вот, посмотрите как должна выглядеть красота.
HU2GmyBsmcM.jpg

IGw5OH1U0ZA.jpg

TLqR9AVDy2o.jpg

C0ROzipqMS0.jpg

KjCqRpKP83Q.jpg
Кривой, косой, не детализированный... кривое остекление ( nahuy blyad!!! )...

Ветренный пик.
свой можете посмотреть на своих скринах сами

qalqGgnoCCg.jpg

aiiGlqLECUw.jpg

TKkxjaGCkXY.jpg

вы так не умеете. И то что вам выше написали что вы того же уровня... Нет. это не правда. Ваш предел, либо кража, либо шематик по наброскам. И в обоих случаях - неумело.
Соотносите размеры. Мозгом. потому что в жопе у вас явно кактус.
Кстати, то что у вас там на скриншотах изображен данж после лестницы - его на сейвах нет. Чего нет - то пиздёж.

Башня. Та что с драконом должна быть.
2018-02-04-21-04-40-1517778292.png

2018-02-04-21-04-45-1517778314.png

2018-02-04-21-46-34-1517778334.png

VWAjy_Vr8a8.jpg

oYu9G6NTDLk.jpg

13H3v02ZjUg.jpg

Если прищурить левый глаз правой ноги на среднем пальце, то.... Нет. всё равно не похоже.

Не позорьтесь. Созданное вами либо уродливо, либо сделано позднее. Я пока что вижу, что вы тупо сами украли Ветренный пик (на GBT он создан за год до вашей публикации) и несколько других построек. Остальные что не смогли - изуродовали до неузнаваемости.

Skysky

Активный
Minecraft
skysky84
still lying as in the begun, btw you said at multiple times all was done by yourself on your server. But of course it seems you're not even aware there are buildings who were imported from planetminecraft with credit btw contrary to u but you will not put a single credit because it would mean you assume you stole it lel.
Like for example : Solitude done in jan 2012 strange isn't it https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/solitude/
Balmora done in 2011 and reworked on the server
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNrMazdZR0

Chorrol done in 2011 too wooh https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/chorrol-from-oblivion/
Imperial city done by Epicquestz in 2011 too https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/oblivion-imperial-city-400638/
Markarth in 2012 https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/skyrim-markarth/
So what suddenly you will change what your still saying for the beginning, all of them copied on u, poor russians, or did you lied again when you said it was hand by hand ?
OH also btw i assume you didn't know who did the trees, well i will tell you Eremilion in from 2015 to 2016

And of course you can't have my riverwood because first you used your own version. I bet you didn't even know before i came here that i did the map but i think the stealer know it because it should have stalked over tamrielcraft enough to know it. And when you stole it from tamrielcraft riverwood and lot of other build on pmc were simply not on the map of tamrielcraft :cautious:

Oh and last thing, maybe you didn't even know why solstheim is green like this, it's only because on tamrielcraft we decided that the red years cannot have happened because it would mean no vivec city and surroundings but well of course we also copy that from you you will said i guess.

You are either liars or mindless guys who follow the liars.

Btw contrary to you i have the worldpainter file but well i dunno what you will say against that like "no proof, you steal us lel"
here is a proof, cyrodill region lel :
it seems i have to protect more my work now, but well i guess you will be deceitful enough to use it as a proof it came from you. (really stupid to have to do that)
And also anothers proof of worldpainter thing, you can see the progress using worldpainter in my tamriel map project so i don't know how i was supposed to get it if it was me who stole the map ;)

Well i think that enough for the explanations, i tried to be kind and just wanted the right things who belong to me, the credit for the map and the build listed above but well it seems you'll just never admit it. Too bad.

Сверху